Roers, a leading ND developer, contractor and property management firm seeks a qualified Maintenance Technician for their Commercial Property Management division based in Fargo, ND. This individual should have maintenance experience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional customer service, if you have that same desire we invite you to become a part of our professional property management team.
This great opportunity is for the qualified individual who can work with independence and freedom on a variety of properties. The successful Technician will demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, a high level of energy, a hands-on approach, and adaptability to work in a fast paced and changing environment. You should be self-confident and organized in your talents and abilities.
The essential functions of the Maintenance Technician include:
• Knowledge and performance of basic maintenance and repair techniques (including but not limited to: Wall Repair/Patching, Light Plumbing and Electrical, Painting, HVAC a plus)
• Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Demonstrate the ability to provide excellent customer service
• Ensure the ongoing maintenance and upkeep of the commercial properties
• Provide necessary grounds maintenance including snow removal, lawn and landscaping
• May also include minor janitorial responsibilities
Education and or Experience:
• Proficient in basic maintenance issues and repairs
• Three years’ experience in maintenance or residential/commercial construction or related field
• Must have a valid US driver’s license
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Own and provide basic carpentry tools
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
This is a part-time, year-round position averaging 20-25 hours per week.
Apply on-line at: http://www.roers.com/ or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org